Wednesday 5 May 2021

DDF Dance Group

Today we had a special treat of being able to watch the DDF dance crew perform for our whole school.  Before they started they told us that they would be awarding up to 4 scholarships to students from our school to attend next term's lessons.  

We were all excited and loved to watch them perform.  After they performed they taught us a dance.  Students then had a dance-off and in the end, 5 students were offered this opportunity.  Team Awa had 2 people chosen.  We are so excited for them.  here are some photos and videos of our time with DDF.






2 comments:

  1. Hi my name is Heavenly I go to Paihia School in Te Maunga It would be cool to go watch the DDf fi i could it would be so cool.Did enyone go up on stage in your class.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ohaeawai School, It is me jack from Paihia School from North Island. I very much like how do you explained about DDF dance about your school, I very excited about the perform. I were learning dancing before and I really enjoined.

    When is the perform?

    ReplyDelete