Thursday 26 March 2020

Kaikohe Volunteer Fire Brigade by Kaelan

Kaelan wrote a great explanation about the Fire Brigade. I like the way you used paragraphs Kaelan.

Kaikohe Volunteer Fire Brigade is very important because if there is a fire they will put it out. They save people’s lives in car crashes or house fires or if doors are jammed. 

First have you ever wondered why Fire Brigades are important? I have. They are important because they help helicopters to land so the ambulance can put the sick person in.

Next they have to make sure they put the equipment away at all times so that it is there for their calls. They need to check the chainsaw, jaws of life, cutting gear, crowbar, axe to make sure it is safe and ready to use.

Finally some times on Monday they have Fire Brigade night. They have training and check out the equipment.

When I grow up I am going to be a volunteer fireman. It will be quite fun. It’s another 7 years until I am a fireman. 

No comments:

Post a Comment