Friday 27 March 2020

Our Favourite Toys

Team Awa have been describing their favourite toys at home. Here are some of the great pieces of writing.


My favourite toy By Nick
It is a dirt racer.
The tyres can get replaced.
If you get it to turn hard
enough left then it goes right.


My toy Megalodon Monster Truck By Isaac
My favourite toy is my monster truck and his name is Megalodon. It is off Monster Jam. It has four wheels on each side. It can do backflips. The wheels are so big that it can fall backwards. He looks like a Megalodon but with wheels and a motor and an engine. He has got sharp, pointy teeth. It has big wheels.



My favourite fire truck toy By Aiden

If you are wondering what my favourite fire truck toy is well you asked the right person. My favourite fire truck toy is a big, red and white truck with blue lights on the top of it. This fire truck can pump real water into the tank. The fire truck is about up to halfway of my leg. You are probably thinking who got me the fire trucks and where I got them from. Well my uncle and my dad which there names are Brett and Brendon. They got the fire trucks from the shop in America.

1 comment:

  1. Nice truck nick 😉 I like that it has to go left before going right 😁, cool truck nick!love you nick

    ReplyDelete